The VFX Supervisor will assume responsibility for the creative direction and delivery of an assigned project. He/She will design, implement and oversee the creative direction of the project by working closely with clients. He/She will also partake in the bidding process and generate VFX breakdowns as required. The VFX Supervisor will also have to work closely with the Producer to ensure that the project is on schedule, and will have to work with project leads to ensure that all technical and R&D requirements of the project are met.
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience with high-end film-based FX pipelines as a VFX Supervisor or extensive experience as a senior, lead or supervising artist. They should also have a lengthy period of hands on experience as either a CG or compositing artist.
- Be able to fully understand the client’s requirements and vision and lead their team to deliver that.
- Should have film pre-production and on set experience and the ability to work with film makers and film studios in relevant environments.
- Solid knowledge of VFX shot production and a strong aesthetic sense that allows them to critically and visually analyze any image, providing feedback on how the work should proceed.
- Flexible thinking and an ability to adapt to changing requirements and unexpected situations.
- A good understanding of the wider film making process is important – color theory, DI, film equipment and usage, green and blue screens.
|Job Category||Mid, Senior|