The VFX Producer will work closely with the VFX Supervisor to manage the day-to-day work flow, ensuring that artists are working on schedule and are deliverables are produced on time. They are also tasked with handling the communication and data transfer between our worldwide offices and liaising with the producers from our other officers. The VFX Producer will also help to manage budgets and generate monthly reports on utilization and track progress.
- 3-5 years of experience in producing TVCs or Movies.
- Good connection with agencies, production houses and directors.
- Understand VFX or post production pipeline. Knowledge in production will be a bonus.
- Exceled basic knowledge of other VFX software.
- Be outgoing, firm, organised and meticulous. The ability to work long hours is also required.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required.
|Job Category||Mid, Senior|