The VFX co-ordinator manages the day to day operation of the project, communications and data transfer between teams and offices, liaising with their producers on the project to report on the current status. They manage the work flow, ensuring that artists are all working to schedule, able to deliver on time.
- Manage plates and material transfers between team and office and with clients.
- Scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organize and setup media for client review sessions.
- Ensure MANTIS(project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies and rounds.
- Organize client reference material received and sent
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates.
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes.
What can we offer?
VHQ offers a positive, creative environment where the leading effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge work. We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name. If you want to be part of the VHQ story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.