Posted 5 years ago
The Online Artist is responsible for the final stage of post-production. He/She will make commercials, promos and title sequences with VFX and combine all elements from each department for the final work. The ideal candidate must have an extremely good eye for detail and aesthetic sense.
- Use an array of proprietary software tools to produce extensive composite shot for the final output using all the elements given from production team.
- Elevate the work with suggestions of visual improvement.
- Creative responsibility to keep the continuity of the sequence consistent with the key shot.
- Ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard
- Stay on schedule and meet deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of work.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Strong technical, as well as a firm understanding of graphics and post production workflow.
- Strong eye for details, good sense of timing and thorough understanding of techniques and technologies relating to Videography and VFX industry.
- Strong sense of composition, light, and color.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly adaptable to change, feedback and comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problem – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
|Job Category||Mid, Senior|