VHQ Media is looking for a talented offline editor to join our team. The job includes assembling recorded footage into a finished project, creating experimental and creative edits, basic colour and retouching for TVC and branded content across various industries.
- The ideal candidate must have very high proficiency in Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of other Adobe softwares is an added advantage.
- Highly imaginative with a strong artistic flair. He/She must be passionate, creative and innovative.
- He/She must have an eye for detail and a good sense of timing with a strong sense of composition, lighting, color as well as strong technical skills and the ability to learn new software/techniques quickly.
- He/She must be able to multi-task and be highly adaptable to change and feedback in a fast-paced, high pressure working environment
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Able to take direction and address constructive feedback
- Able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure while adhering to the procedure and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline
- He/She must be at ease with Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and/or Final Cut Pro and past experience as a video editor in post industry or other relevant industry
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is required
|Job Category||Mid, Senior|