Posted 5 years ago
The comp artist takes on relevant FX and comp tasks for movie shots based on the requirements of assigned shots.
- Be at ease with main comp software of Nuke and have a good working knowledge of Roto and tracking.
- Be able to perform a solo job on compositing shots based on the requirements with good learning skills.
- Have a strong ability to understand and communicate.
- A good team player and is happy to help others.
- Possessing a good eye for aesthetics and color with education background in such majors as art and design will be a plus.
|Job Category||Mid, Senior|