CG Supervisor (TVC)
Posted 5 years ago
The CG Supervisor is tasked with managing all CG aspects of a TVC project. He/She will assist the team in finding technical solutions to creative problems and must work closely with the VFX Supervisor to interpret and meet the client’s creative vision(s). He/She must also brief artists to enable them to meet client expectations and work the VFX producer(s) and coordinator(s) to ensure that project schedules are on track. He/She must be a good team leader and communicator as it is essential for the CG Supervisor to communicate with the leads of different CG aspects, while managing artists and coordinating their efforts.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in CG post production, ideally with a hands-on background in one or more specialized areas (such as FX, animation, or lighting) to ensure a strong problem-solving ability with complex and diverse challenges.
- A calm and confident leadership approach which keeps teams happy and productive.
- A very strong technical ability, combined with strong visual skills in analysing images, and a good understanding of issues such as composition, animation timing and use of colour.
- A good history of collaborating with R&D teams, with an ability to provide pipeline specifications then test and deploy these tools in a VFX environment.
- An ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Expert knowledge in one or more CG industry standard software packages such as Maya and Nuke.
- Highly organized with a pro-active approach
|Job Category||Mid, Senior|