- A strong and wide background in creating VFX over a range of disciplines (such as modeling, texturing, lighting)
- Ability to meet deadlines as set out in the schedule and as briefed by the VFX producer and VFX supervisor
- Work well with all teammates and leads to generate images at a Hollywood level quality
- Responsible attitude and self motivated drive in their work
- Strong, clear and concise communicator
- Have proficiency in Maya, Nuke and other related CG software packages
What can we offer?
VHQ offers a positive, creative environment where the leading effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge work. We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name. If you want to be part of the VHQ story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.
Please note that you must be able to provide a demo reel that illustrates your relevant artistic and technical experience that also includes the nuances for this specific role.