- Provide technical support and effective solutions to in-house staffs including installing and configuring computer hardware’s, software’s, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the head of operations, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- Maintain server, housekeeping, upgrade, secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
- Maintain records of software licenses and assets tagging.
- Keep up to date with technological innovations, and inform company accordingly
- Maintain all equipment on a regular basis
Skills ( not limited ) :
- Innovative and good work ethic
- Strong inter-personal skills and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong IT skills.
- Logical approach to work
- Self-reliant and able to work independently
- Active interest in learning and maintaining technical skills and knowledge
- Able to investigate, identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Good customer service skills
- Able to make informed decisions about a wide range of complex technical issues.
- Familiarity with pipeline issues
- Ability to learn new knowledge quickly.
- Delegate and make others accountable
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing.