Animators breathe life into CG objects. They are digital actors who create life and motion, and in doing so they tell a story.
- Ability to analyse any form of motion in great detail and replicate the nuances of such motion for a CG creature, character or other objects
- Possess creative and artistic qualities, along with appropriate technical skills to achieve such qualities
- A passion for acting and keen observational skills that allow you to fully understand how and why an entity moves the way it does
- Strong communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, deliver work on schedule
What can we offer?
VHQ offers a positive, creative environment where the leading effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge work. We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name. If you want to be part of the VHQ story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.
Please note that you must be able to provide a demo reel that illustrates your relevant artistic and technical experience that also includes the nuances for this specific role.